Art.11: G.M.C is a Church which confesses that the whole Bible is the Word of God and is fully authoritative and also believes in the miracles of God.
Art.12: Confession of faiths of the Church:
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, who with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit form the Trinity.
- We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ was incarnate, that he was conceived of the Holy Spirit, that he was born of the virgin Mary, and that he is at the same time true God and true man.
- We believe in all parts of the Bible, that it is the inspired Word of God, and that it offers the one infallible rule for faith and life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal joy of the righteous, and the eternal retribution of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation through the death of Christ on the cross and in the need to be born again by the regenerative work of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the value and necessity of being part of a local Church because it is the visible manifestation of the Universal Church, the body of Christ which is divine institution.
- We believe that the Lord Himself instituted two ordinances in His Church, baptism as well as the sacrament under the two kinds of bread and non-alcoholic wine.
- We believe that water baptism, to be consistent with the Bible, must be done by immersion and that after the candidate for baptism has come to faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the righteousness won for us by the blood of Christ, in the need to live a life of sanctification by walking in newness of life under the guidance and help of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Divine healing for the whole man, spirit, soul, and body, for it is contained in the atoning sacrifice of Christ.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which is an experience to be distinguished from the new birth, accompanied by the outward sign of speaking in other languages as the Holy Spirit gives it to express itself (and we believe) that the nine gifts of the Spirit, as indicated in (I Cor. 12), are available to Christians today.
- We believe that the Lord still gives his Church the ministries mentioned in Eph today. 4 .- 11, namely- apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, doctor.
We believe in the need for intensive evangelization of the world and in the need for missionary action in accordance with the great mission (Mat 28-19-20), with the signs that accompany it (Mark 16: 15-18) .
- We believe in the hope of the Church, which will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air, in the personal, visible and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ who will establish his reign on earth, in Jerusalem, for 1000 years, before there is a new earth and new heaven.